Event Marketing and Sponsorships
The NBJ Summit is an intimate, invitation-only networking event where top-level executives from leading companies in the health and nutrition industry discuss strategic business issues, market conditions, competitive challenges, and branding/product strategies.
As a sponsor of The NBJ Summit:
- Your company will gain exposure by gaining exclusive networking access to targeted guests.
- Signage at the event will be provided & sponsor is welcome to provide customized giveaways.
- Your logo will be included on all NBJ Summit marketing materials & website link.
- Company description in NBJ Summit workbook provided to all & public recognition throughout the event.
- Reference The NBJ Summit as the “official sponsor” in your own materials.
- Opportunity to distribute promotional materials on-site.
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Thomas D. Aarts
Co-Chair, The NBJ Summit
Patrick D. Rea
Publisher, Nutrition Business Journal
Co-Chair, The NBJ Summit
Already a sponsor? Click here to pay your invoice.
Sponsoring The NBJ Summit will help your company earn Priority Points that determine the order in which booth and hotel reservations are made for the Natural Products Expos, Engredea and Natural Products Marketplace.
Past Points + Current Points = Total Priority Points
Past points are based on the number of years a company has exhibited at Natural Products Expos (East, West, Asia and Japan) and SupplyExpo since 1992 (exception: Expo East 2001 exhibitors received two points); Healthy Foods International Exposition 2008; Natural MarketPlace beginning 2009; and the company’s Non-tradeshow Marketing Spend for each calendar year beginning 2010. A maximum of one point is earned for each past show.
Current points are given for Natural Products Expo West contracted booth space, sponsorship participation, and non-tradeshow integrated marketing solutions as outlined below.
Non-tradeshow Integrated Marketing Solutions
New Hope Natural Media offers integrated marketing solutions that provide the results you want. As your total non-tradeshow marketing spend increases (a combination of print, event, and digital media trade and consumer promotion products*), the greater your opportunity to improve your booth and hotel locations at Natural Products Expos and other tradeshow events.
$250,000 or above........
Signed contracts must be on file at New Hope Natural Media by end of business day on the following dates for integrated marketing points to be included in calculations for the following shows. Integrated marketing spend points do not carry over to the next calendar year.
Contract your sponsorship for the 2013 NBJ Summit before December 1, 2012.
Integrated marketing contracts received by: December 1, 2012 will affect Priority Points for these events: Natural Products Expo West/Engredea; Natural Products Marketplace; Natural Products Expo East/All Things Organic - BioFach America.
* This offer extends to print, in person, and online advertising, marketing, and sponsorship opportunities with Delicious Living; Delicious Living MIX; Natural Foods Merchandiser; Functional Ingredients; Engredea; Nutracon; NBJ Summit; and Organic Summit.